Wednesday, July 13, 2011

07132011 - Wine Country Soda


It's been a long time since a product has blown me out of the water and I've got to tell you - this is such a great gift basket item.  Vignette Wine Country Soda comes in three flavors:  Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Rose'.  It's non-alcoholic, bubbly and has a gorgeous bottle and label, is priced right and I can already see these in a wine gift basket.   The flavors of these sodas are so amazing that you're going to have a hard time keeping them in stock.

If you're looking for a fresh, new and exciting gift basket product, contact them and get your order in.  I'm crazy about this product and can't wait to spec them into my new designs.

Vignette
Wine Country Soda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

    I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......

    FRUIT GIFT BASKET

    ReplyDelete